Commercial Preventative Maintenance
Proper preventative maintenance can help ensure that your commercial building’s roof will last.
Here at MMI, we specialize in optimizing the service life you can get from your company’s roof system. Sometimes, the best way to do this is to stop any problems before they get the chance to start.
Whether you have an old or new roof, preventative maintenance can help you extend your roof’s life expectancy and save your company money in the long run.
What is Preventative Maintenance?
Preventative maintenance is the regular inspection and upkeep of your building and roof to ensure they remain in good condition.
Rather than waiting for serious issues to appear, our team will help you stop the problems at the source. We’ll provide general upkeep and repairs all year long to keep your roof in the best condition possible.
Common Commercial Roof Problems:
- Detached Flashing
- Ponding Water
- Cracking roof membrane
How Do I Start?
The first step to preventative maintenance for your business is to schedule a roof inspection from our team. From there, our trained technicians will recommend a customized plan to directly address your roof’s needs.
- Roof cleaning – Stains, mold, and other bacteria are often found on commercial roofing systems. Making sure your roof is clean can contribute to the curb appeal of your business and also prevent other issues.
- Debris removal – Branches, leaves, and other debris that get left on your company’s roof can cause serious problems. It’s important to keep your roof clear of waste.
- Repairing Flashing – As your roof ages, your flashing may begin to shrink and crack. This needs to be repaired to ensure your roof remains properly waterproofed.
- Water Removal – Flat commercial roofs are infamous for holding water. This can deteriorate roofing materials and lead to bigger, more expensive issues.
After discussing your roof’s needs, we’ll develop a maintenance schedule that best benefits your roof, your business, and your budget.
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance
- Extends roof lifespan – Keeping your roof in excellent condition all year long can delay the need for total replacement.
- Saves money – By fixing smaller, less expensive problems before they can develop into major issues, you can save yourself money in the long run.
- Peace of mind – When you hire MMI, you’ll rest assured knowing a team of professionals is keeping you and your business safe and secure.
Call MMI today to start maintaining your commercial roof!
Why Choose MMI?
Over 30 years of experience
Our team has been in this industry for upwards of 30 years. No matter what issues you may be dealing with, we have the expertise to handle them all.
Our team of experts is ready and willing to help with all your maintenance needs. From roof inspections to preventative maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
At MMI, we pride ourselves on providing fair, affordable pricing for all our maintenance services.
We are a local PA business that’s family owned and operated. You’re not dealing with a faceless company, but members of your own community!
“Eric Carroll and Maintenance Mangement have been servicing our needs for over ten years. I have always found them to be courteous, on time and professional. Honestly, I have never considered using another contractor because of their expertise, efficiency and pricing”
Dan Harkins, Thornbury Noble, Ltd.
“MMI has completed numerous jobs for my company and has always provided great service. I am always impressed with their constant communication and professionalism. I would highly recommend MMI for any of your roofing projects.”
Bill Coskey, Liberty Maintenance
"Maintenance Management, Inc. and its employees conduct themselves in a professional manner when dealing with us and our tenants. They go the extra mile to keep us informed of repairs they are working on and potential problems they see."
Howard G. Ziff, The Ziff Company, Inc.